30 before 30: 2 Years and Counting

I'm sure many people have heard or done this themselves. It's very much a bucket list, but I really hate calling it that for reasons I can't understand. However, I never thought much of age, but now that everyone seems to be so kindly reminding me that I'm that much closer to being 30, I thought this would at least be a nicer way to usher in the big 3-0 in a couple of years. That, or have a panic attack that I didn't come anywhere near accomplishing what I wanted to. Nonetheless, here's the list that I've compiled for the next two years.  I'd love for any help or company in accomplishing all of these!

30-Before-30:

1. Photograph my first wedding
2. Take a cooking class
3. Run a half-marathon
4. Skydive
5. Develop my own brand
6. Explore Costa Rica
7. Take a calligraphy class
8. Complete a Triatholon
9. Own a dog
10. Sell something handmade on Etsy or Pinterest
11. Take a foreign language class
12. Hike part of the Appalachian Trail
13. Pay for my parents to take a vacation
14. Go cross-country skiing
15. Get a promotion!
16. Read 1 book per month (24 Books!) - Include 5 from "the best of" list or classics.
17. Walk on a glacier
18. Own my first home
19. Climb in Yosemite
20. Become a mentor through an organization like Big Brother, Big Sister.
21. Go to Mardi Gras
22. Grow my own garden
23. Go Snorkeling/Scuba Diving
24. Pay off my car loan
25. Get something published
26. Host a themed dinner party
27. Have a picnic and see a concert at Tanglewood
28. Go on a hot air balloon ride
29. Pay anonymously for someonelse's meal in a restuarant
30. Send one piece of mail each week

I'm so excited! Again, let me know if you want to join in on the fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Attempts at Adulthood

Step 1 is Always Acknowledgment